Afternoon Tea at Glenapp Castle
- Visit Glenapp Castle for afternoon tea and enjoy a walk through their gardens and woods.
- Afternoon tea from £19.50 per person or a champagne afternoon tea for £69 for two. See www.glenappcastle.com or call 01465 831 212 for more details.
Spa Day or Treatment at Pebbles Spa
- Relax, unwind and enjoy being pampered with a massage, facial, manicure or pedicure, go for a swim whilst gazing out to sea and finish with a delicious meal in the Bistro. Enjoy a fabulous and relaxing day at Pebbles or drop in for a treatment.
- See www.bennaneshore.com/pebbles_index.php or call 01465 891 233 for more details.
Colin Montgomerie Golf Academy Lesson
- Treat yourself to a lesson at one of the most famous golf courses in the UK. Each PGA golf professional has worked closely with Colin Montgomerie OBE and is trained in the 'Monty method', providing specialised links golf tuition.
- See www.turnberryresort.co.uk/links-golf-academy or call 01655 334 190 for more details.
Restaurant quality food without having to go out!
- If you can't face cooking, or are celebrating a special occasion then why not consider getting someone else to do the hard work for you? Sue Marshall is an excellent local cook who will come to the cottage and cook for you, alternatively she's happy to prepare food and deliver it for you to heat up.
- Call Sue to discuss further on 07765 644 221 or 01465 881 132.
Charter a Catamaran
- Based at Largs Yacht Haven you can create a luxury bespoke sailing day in the Clyde area.
- See www.7degreeswest.co.uk or call 07771 811 299 for more details.
Six Course Gourmet Dinner at Glenapp Castle
- Treat yourself to a six course gourmet menu, expertly prepared by Head Chef Adam Stokes and his team, whilst watching the sun set over Ailsa Craig, the Mull of Kintyre and across the beautiful Ayrshire coastline.
- See www.glenappcastle.com or call 01465 831 212 for more details.
Step aboard The Waverley
- The last sea-going paddle steamer can be boarded from Ayr for day, afternoon and evening cruises.
- See www.waverleyexcursions.co.uk for more details.
A day at The Races
- Fancy a flutter? Head to Ayr for a great day out at the races. Up to 30 meetings a year and hosts of the Scottish Grand National and the Ayr Gold Cup.
- See www.ayr-racecourse.co.uk for more details.